Start typing for quick search or press enter for more detailed search results
LAST DAY 31 JANUARY
Relax and take time to delve deeper into our Sanctuary as you stop and learn about the Tasmanian devils and other amazing wildlife from your very own personal tour guide.
Built with magnetic self-balancing technology our Segway’s are powerful enough to make the steepest of hills seem effortless. This wonderful attraction is for anyone from 45kg to 120kg and is an amazing way to experience our Sanctuary.
Name: Segway Safari
Days Available: Everyday*
Duration: 60 minutes
Times: 10am, 11:15am, 12:45pm & 2pm
Price: From $35 per person
Positions Available: 5 per session
Minimum Requirements: Participants must be at least 10 years of age and weigh between 45kg and 120kg to enjoy this experience.
*Subject to change. Available for a limited time only.
In addition to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Terms of Entry:
1. Participants must be at least 10 years of age
2. Participants aged between 10 – 17 years old need to be accompanied with paying parent or guardian
3. Participants must weigh between 45kg and 120kg to participate
4. Appropriate closed-in footwear must be worn at all times. (no flip flops, high heels or sandals)
5. Safety equipment provided by our tour guide must be worn at all times unless advised otherwise
6. If you have purchased a Segway Safari only ticket, you will not be granted General Admission into Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. You can upgrade your ticket at Visitor & Member Services
7. All participants will need to complete a waiver and training session before commencing on the tour on Sanctuary grounds
8. Not available if pregnant or under the influence of alcohol or drugs
GET UP CLOSE
Breakfast with the Koalas
Scaly Tales Encounter
Behind the Scenes Tour
Red Panda Encounter
Cotton-top Tamarin Encounter
Wildlife Hospital Tour