- Eight (8) reserved accessible parking spaces with shared areas are available within the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Car Park close to the entrance. Car park fees apply (Image A).
- Parking bays are located outdoors with a bitumen surface and have no height limits.
- The car park is well lit and has security camera monitoring.
- A car park attendant is on duty for peak periods until 2:30pm daily.
- There is clear and level access from the car park to the Sanctuary entrance with a clearly marked and signed pedestrian crossing (Image B).
- A Taxi rank is located directly in front of Sanctuary entrance. Ride share pick up and set down can be accommodated along Tomewin St. and Teemangum St.
- Two (2) further Council accessible car spaces are located on Tomewin Street, but do not have level access or wide berth areas adjacent.
- Bicycle and e-bike parking is located to the right of the Nature’s Gift shop and also next to the accessible parking spaces in the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary car park.
|Image A – Eight (8) reserved accessible parking spaces with shared areas.|
|Image B – Clear and level access from the car park to the Sanctuary entrance with a clearly marked and signed pedestrian crossing.|