Start typing for quick search or press enter for more detailed search results
On Sale Now!
Departing from our famous Lorikeet Feeding ceremony, the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Twilight Tour is an up-close and intimate journey to the core of the Indigenous Australian Caretaking Spirit.
With the backdrop of native bushland and wildlife, this places you at the heart of a unique and eternal Dreamtime story - the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary story.
Our Indigenous Australian education officer, along with the team, will inform and entertain you.
This experience unfolds to reveal the transitions of day into night, warm afternoon breezes, sunset twilight campfires, a homemade feast of damper and Bush-lemon Iced Tea.
Name: Exclusive Twilight Tour
Various dates throughout December and January
See the checkout below for more details
Time: 6:00PM (Duration 2 Hours)
Price: $19.95 per person
Available Positions: 30 per tour
All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult, Children 3 and under are free
Please present your ID and the Credit Card to our team on arrival
1. Meet at the Lorikeet Arena at 5:45pm ready to be checked-in for a 6pm start.
2. Maximum of 30 guests per experience
3. All guests must provide up-to-date contact information including name, address & phone number to our team
4. Sanitizer will be provided & all guests will be required to sanitize hands before & after experience
5. Physical distancing guidelines will need to be adhered to by all guests
6. All children (under the age of 14) participating in the experience must be accompanied by a supervising (paying) adult
7. All guests must follow all instructions given by the keeper and if they fail to do so may be removed from the program and not issued a refund
8. The program may cease at any given time at the keeper’s discretion
9. Personal cameras will be allowed to be used during the experience
10. All participants are required to answer any safety briefing questions asked by the keepers and must inform the keeper of any allergies/reactions prior to participating on this experience
11. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary does not take responsibility for any injuries that are received during the experience; first aid will be available on location if required
12. Appropriate closed in footwear must be worn. No high heels or sandals
13. guests are not to physically touch any wildlife throughout the tour unless invited to by your Tour Guide
14. Price does not include daytime admission to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Experience times may be subject to change