Pre Book Now
We are currently improving Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with new and exciting developments underway.
The following attractions are currently closed to receive some maintenance over the coming weeks:
- Major refurbishments will commence in July 2022 to the Kangaroo Paddocks which will see partial closures to the space. Guests will still be able to access the Kangaroos, however, may be diverted through temporary pathways. This major work will be ongoing until December 2023. Access to Lost Valley will be maintained during these works.
- Weekly cleaning and maintenance is undertaken on the Wild Island Splash Zone every Thursday until 11:00am.
- Weekly essential maintenance is conducted on the Currumbin Railway network on every Wednesday* until 11:30am. Trains operate all afternoon on a Wednesday following this maintenance until 4:00pm.
- From Monday 27th of March until December 2023, the Freshwater Crocodile boardwalk will be closed for upgrades.
- Our Freshwater Crocodiles are currently not on display during the upgrades to the Freshwater Crocodile Boardwalk. We anticipate this display reopening in December 2023.
*except during Queensland school holidays
For further information on closures please contact our Visitor Services team on 1300 886 511 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologise for any inconvenience as we complete these works.