Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Have you heard the exciting news? Our very own Koala Specialist, Sarah Eccleston has released a children’s book called
Have You Seen a Tree For Me Starring Enzo, a real Koala born and bred at the Sanctuary, this book follows the journey of a young Koala, looking for a tree of his own!
Until the 23 September, if you purchase this book via our website you go in the draw to win the below for 2 adults and 2 children!
Private book reading with Sarah herself
Spend the day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Winners will be contacted via phone and email on the 23 September and must be available on Sunday 27 September to attend this exclusive event!
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
- There will be 5 winners selected for this prize. They will be randomly selected from those who purchase the book ‘Have You Seen a Tree For Me?’. Those who want to enter must tick the checkbox that they would like to enter the competition when they checkout the book.
- The prize for each individual winner includes a special day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary listed below valid for 2 adults and 2 children (aged between 4-14).
- The prize for 2 adults and 2 children includes a morning tea, 1x gift bag, a book reading with Sarah Eccleston and an opportunity to spend the day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary afterwards as a self-guided visit.
- Travel costs to and from Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary are NOT included.
- Prize details and how to enter information form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All inclusions of this prize must be redeemed on Sunday 27 September 2020. Winners will be noticed via phone and email on Wednesday 23 September.
- Winners must RSVP to this event by 5pm Thursday 24 September 2020.
- The prize in non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary accepts no responsibly for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed void if forged, inappropriate, offensive.
- Entry content must be original and not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- By entering this promotion, the participant grants Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world for the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to display take photos/videos and showcase in whole or in part in any media, including on the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Facebook page. The participant acknowledges that they will not be entitled to any compensation for this continued use.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability resulting in this competition.