win a vip day at the sanctuary
The VIP day at the Sanctuary includes a Family General Admission, a Koala Experience plus a Behind the Scenes Tour for 2 adults and 2 children ( 4 – 14) children must be with an adult known to them at all times and 2 prize packs. The entire prize is valued at over $450!
To enter simply take a picture with a Golden Egg and post to your social account with the #CurrumbinGoldenEgg to go in the draw to win a VIP day at the Sanctuary.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. There will be only one winner for this prize
2. Travel costs to and from Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary are NOT included.
3. Prize details and how to enter information form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Family General Admission, Koala Experience and Behind the Scenes Tour must be used all on the same day.
5. No change will be given
6. All dates and times are subject to availability
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
8. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
9. The winner will be contacted within seven days of selection.
10. The prize much be collected within one month of being notified of winning.
11. The prize must be redeemed by 30 November 2020.
12. The prize in non-transferable and non-refundable
13. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary accepts no responsibly for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed void if forged, inappropriate, offensive.
14. Normal terms and conditions for Koala Experience and Behind the Scenes apply.
15. Entry content must be original and not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
16. By entering this promotion, the participant grants Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world for the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to display take photos/videos and showcase in whole or in part in any media, including on the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Facebook page. The participant acknowledges that they will not be entitled to any compensation for this continued use.
17. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability resulting in this competition.