Start typing for quick search or press enter for more detailed search results
There are many ‘animal stars’ here at the Sanctuary and it’s no surprise that Head of the Wolf Pack, Marrok, is one of them. Being able to see a pure white alpine Dingo is impressive but imagine being able to meet Marrok in person. Well luckily you can in our awesome Dingo Encounter offer. You can come inside Marrok’s enclosure, have an up close encounter as well as feel that stunning white coat.
Name: Dingo Encounter
Days Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday*
Time: 11:00 AM
Positions Available: 10
Children aged 10-12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.”
*Subject to change
1. All guests participating in the encounter must be over the age of 10 years old and be accompanied by a paying adult
2. Please check into Visitor & Member Services at least 30 minutes before start of encounter
3. Participants must wear appropriate closed in footwear during the experience
4. Daily interaction with the Dingo may be subject to keeper discretion.
5. All participants must follow all instructions given by the keeper and if they fail to do so may be removed from the program and not issued a refund.
6. The program may cease at any given time at the keepers’ discretion
7. Personal cameras will be allowed to be used during the encounter
8. Hands must be clean and sanitizer will be available both before and after the encounter
9. All participants are required to answer any safety briefing questions asked by the keepers and must inform the keeper of any allergies/reactions prior to participating on this encounter.
10. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary does not take responsibility for any injuries that are received during the experience; first aid will be available on location if required.