Start typing for quick search or press enter for more detailed search results
Book a Dingo
Taking a dog for a walk is fun, however you can step it up by taking a DINGO for a walk! We have three pure Alpine Dingoes who love to go on their daily walk and you could be the one to take them. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a massive 27 hectares and this wolf pack have a lot of territory to explore. Let Marrok, Seff or Cailen take you on an adventure to show you their favourite places in the Sanctuary.
Name: Dingo Walk
Days Available: Everyday*
Time: 1:00 PM (Duration 20 minutes)
Positions Available: 2 Per Day
Must be 12 or over
*Subject to change
1. All guests participating in the encounter must be over the age of 12 years old
2. Please check into Visitor & Member Services at least 30 minutes before start of walk
3. Daily interaction with the Dingo may be subject to keeper discretion.
4. All participants must follow all instructions given by the keeper and if they fail to do so may be removed from the program and not issued a refund.
5. The program may cease at any given time at the keepers discretion
6. Personal cameras will be allowed to be used during the encounter
7. Hands must be clean and sanitizer will be available both before and after the encounter
8. All participants are required to answer any safety briefing questions asked by the keepers and must inform the keeper of any allergies/reactions prior to participating on this encounter.
9. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary does not take responsibility for any injuries that are received during the experience; first aid will be available on location if required.
10. Closed in shoes must be worn